This blog contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission from your purchases.
Welcome! I’m glad you’re here!
Please note: This list is what works for ME. Go to Vinnie Tortorich directly if you want to do it 100% his way.
Emotional support journals
By the way, I’ve created a line of guided emotional support journals to help you feel good about yourself and live a life you love. Topics include morning routines, self-love, inner child healing, stress management, body positivity, confidence, self-worth, boundaries, goals, gratitude, mindfulness, mental health, and more. Shop the full line here on Amazon.
NSNG Grocery List
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- 85% or greater dark chocolate
- Nut butters/peanut butter
- Tomato sauce (no sugar added)
- Almond flour
- Heavy whipping cream
- Full-fat plain yogurt
- Cottage cheese
- Frozen fruit (great for smoothies)
- Frozen veggies
- Meat and fish
Meats and Fish
Whatever you’d like! Filet, chicken, salmon, pork….the list is wide open. Don’t worry about fat content and eat the skin if you want!
Get whatever fruits and veggies you like! Here are some suggestions:
- Spaghetti squash
- Sweet potatoes
There are two appliances that will make NSNG living much easier – a pressure cooker and a good blender.
- Instant Pot – Cook delicious NSNG meals fast. You’ll also be able to make your own bone broth quickly as well as homemade yogurt.
- Ninja Blender – Juice your greens, blend up smoothies and other frozen drinks, make salsa and so much more.
Let me know what NSNG essentials you find and I’ll add them to the list! Check out “Fitness Confidential” by Vinnie Tortorich for all the information you need on following the NSNG lifestyle.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
This post was originally published March 30, 2016.