As I’ve mentioned, my daughter loves to bake. I challenged her to make something no sugar no grain for me. She adapted a recipe she found at Elana’s Pantry.
She made them in mini muffin pans instead of a traditional pan. It made about 35 mini no sugar no grain brownies.
Here’s the best part! They are GOOD! She and her BFF enjoyed several hot from the oven. I just ate a couple cold two days later and they were still yummy!
Let me know if you try them!
No Sugar No Grain Brownies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 ounces 90% cacao chocolate
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 11 dates regular not Medjool, pitted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pulse chocolate and dates in a food processor until course little bits like sand.
- Put dates and chocolate in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Transfer for a greased pan (or muffin tins).
- Bake 18-22 minutes.