This blog contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission from your purchases.
Humiliated because you tinkled a little when you sneezed? Don’t be! Light bladder leakage (LBL) happens. Really. It’s a common occurrence. And Poise Liners and Poise Pads are here to help.
Poise makes products specifically designed for light bladder leakage so you can always be confident. They instantly absorb wetness and odor keeping you dry and fresh.
Are you a Sam’s Club member? You can save big on Poise products!
So what would you do if you didn’t have to worry about LBL? Here are some ideas for how to have your own #MYPoiseMoment!
7 ways to celebrate light bladder leakage protection:
- Go out for coffee with your funniest friend and laugh without worry of a leak!
- Sneeze without fear!
- Stop stuffing toilet paper down your pants – just in case!
- Sign up for a dance class. Ballroom, hip hop, zumba, salsa? Your call! You’re free!
- Have a tickle fight with your kids or partner.
- Go on a romantic walk under the stars out in nature with no bathroom in sight.
- Hit the gym and try out all the machines.
I love yoga, but all that bending and twisting would sometimes lead to leaks. This meant I stuck to doing yoga home alone with a DVD. BUT thanks to Poise panty liners, I recently tackled a studio class with confidence. That was #MyPoiseMoment.
Does light bladder leakage cause you to move through life cautiously? There’s no need with Poise! Head over to Sam’s Club to grab some Poise Panty Liners or Pads (depending on the level of protection needed) and then be CONFIDENT and embrace all the laughs, twists, turns, sneezes and everything else life has to offer.
To help you get started, I’m giving away a $10 Starbucks gift card so you can take that funny friend out for coffee. Enter below.