I am not a fan of fish. Or any seafood. I try hard to like it. I know how good it is for you. I just don’t care for it.
But I’m tying to eat more protein.
And my daughter likes fish.
Lots of people like salmon, so I decided I’m going to make it til I like it.
I picked up some frozen fillets at Target.
Then I asked Facebook what to do with it. I got LOTS of replies.
I took bits and pieces of a few different responses and made it my own.
This is a fish hater’s easy salmon recipe.
I really liked it! My daughter was a huge fan. This will definitely go in our rotation.
I served it with lemon & feta spinach, Dijon coated potato wedges and avocado halves.
Do you have a favorite easy salmon recipe? Are there foods you try to make yourself like?
Baked lemon dill salmon
- •2 frozen salmon fillets
- •1 lemon
- •1 tsp dried dill
- •1 tablespoon olive oil
- •salt and pepper
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice in a bowl. Add olive oil and dill. Mix.
- Put thawed fish fillets in the bowl. Put bowl in the refrigerator to marinade for one hour.
- Cut left over lemon halves into slices.
- Place aluminum foil inside oven safe dish.
- Put lemon slices in pan in a single layer.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- When the hour of marinating is up, season fillets with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on top of lemon slices in pan and bake until flaky (about 15 minutes).