Starbucks Sous Vide Instant Pot Egg Bites With Ham and Broccoli
Easy and delicious Instant Pot copycat of Starbucks Sour Vide Egg Bites!
Author: Shrinking Momster
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 12 muffin size bites
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup pepper jack shredded cheese
- 1 cup frozen baby broccoli florets, thawed
- 6 slices deli honey ham
- Salt, pepper and your choice of seasonings
- Put eggs, cream, cottage cheese, shredded cheese and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
- Blend until smooth with an immersion blender.
- Add broccoli and blend again.
- Chop ham and stir into egg mixture with a fork.
- Fill silicone muffin liners with mixture.
- Put a cup of water in bottom of Instant Pot.
- Put in trivet or steamer basket.
- Put muffin cups on trivet/basket. Cover with foil and do second layer.
- Put on the lid.
- Set for 10 minutes on steam.
- Allow a 5 minute natural release and then quick release.
Keep reading to get more Instant Pot egg bites variation ideas